Where's My Home? A Color Matching Activity
Five friends were playing in the park. Now it's time to go home. But who's house is whose? Children can match the colored
...popsicle stick people to their matching colored homes.
To create this activity set, you will need:
Foam sheets in five different colors (each house uses about 1/4 of a 9x12 sheet)
Permanent markers in matching colors (do not use washable)
5 Craft popsicle stick people
1. Cut out two very basic house shapes from each color of foam.
2. Glue only the sides and top of each house together, creating a pocket.
3. Decorate each house as desired.
5. Color each person to match one of the houses. Write the color word on the handle.
6. Once glue has completely dried and cured, hand it over to your child and let them slide their little people right in.